After criticism of Vinny Jr, fans recall Griezmann’s dances that did not cause controversy | Spanish football
Vinny Jr.’s Dances purpose celebrations for Real Madrid have change into the topic of controversy in Spain and prompted racist remarks from the participant’s agent, who instructed a TV present that the Brazilian “should cease making monkeys”. And the adverse reactions to the merengue striker made fans keep in mind the completely different perspective in direction of Griezmann, for instance.
- Target of racist remarks by way of dance, Vinicius Junior will get help on social media: #BailaViniJr
- The gamers’ agent says on Spanish TV that Vini Jr. “You must cease being a monkey”
The French striker, who performed for Barcelona and continues to be at Atletico Madrid, typically celebrates his targets by performing varied dances – many of that are associated to a online game. Spanish and Brazilian profiles recalled Griezmann’s celebrations to level out that Vinny Jr. is persecuted.
“If Griezmann dances, nothing occurs. If Vinny Jr. dances, he is a provocateur. The typical hypocrisy,” wrote a Real Madrid fan profile.
Even different Brazilians have already celebrated with dances in Spanish football and did not cause such adverse reactions as these proven with Vinny Jr. – that is the case with Ronaldo, the idol of Real Madrid, and Ronaldinho, the legend of Barcelona.
The controversy surrounding Vini Jr.
This week Vini Jr. grew to become the topic of the Spanish press with criticism from Koke, the captain of Atlético de Madrid – Real’s subsequent league rivals – who promised chaos if the Brazilian danced on the Metropolitano.
- Koke predicts confusion if Vinicius Junior celebrates a purpose with a dance
Vinnie was then the goal of a racist speech by businessman Pedro Bravo on a tv program in Spain that mentioned the difficulty. And it obtained large help on social media this Friday. After the agent criticized the Brazilian’s dancing celebrations, the hashtag #BailaViniJr was one of the new matters on social networks.
The Real Madrid star additionally obtained messages of help from teammates within the Brazil squad, together with Rafinha, Bruno Guimaraes and Neymar, who took to social media to encourage the participant to proceed his celebrations. Vinny even responded to Neymar’s put up: “Always.”
Last Thursday, a participant’s agent mentioned on Spanish tv that Vinny Jr. “should cease being a monkey.” The remark was made in the course of the modifying of the present “El Chiringuito”
– You need to respect the opponent. If you wish to dance, go to the sambadrum in Brazil – mentioned Pedro Bravo, president of the Spanish Association of Players Entrepreneurs.
“Here, what you might want to do is respect your fellow professionals and cease being monkeys,” he added.
+ Vinny Jr. will get Spanish citizenship after 4 years at Real Madrid
Hours after the touch upon his social community profile, he apologized and mentioned it was not his intention to offend the Brazilian participant.
– I wish to make clear that the expression “make a monkey” that I abused when describing Vinicius’ purpose celebration dance was metaphorical (“to make idiots”). As it was not my intention to offend anybody, I sincerely apologize. I’m sorry! he wrote.
Vinnie Jnr Griezmann dancing — Photo: copy/Twitter