An intimate tattoo was decisive in the arrest of Daniel Alves
The sufferer’s description of the crescent moon tattoo on Daniel Alves’ decrease stomach helped persuade a Spanish court docket that the participant was stripped bare in the rest room of a Barcelona nightclub. The info is from El Mundo newspaper, from Spain.
- In her assertion, the sufferer went as far as to explain the tattoo in element.which might be very seen all through the relationship with out mutual consent;
- She stated she wanted to see the tattoo when Daniel Alves tried to drive her to carry out oral intercourse;
- In the first model of his assertion, Daniel Alves stated he was sitting down in the bathroom, dressed and approached by the lady who burst into the cubicle and sat on his lap;
- The referee questioned the participant about the tattoo: how the sufferer was capable of see the crescent moon if it had not risen and due to this fact would have hidden the tattoo from his shirt;
- Daniel Alves modified his model and admitted that he bought up when the sufferer entered the cabin;
- The tattoo, which works from the stomach to the genital space, turned out to be decisive for the participant to be positioned on preventive detention, in line with the newspaper
switch to jail
Daniel Alves was transferred this Monday morning (23) to Brians 2 jail, just a few meters from Brians 1, the place he has been quickly detained since Friday (20).
The switch was made for safety causes: Brians 2 has about 80 detainees per module, towards nearly 200 in Brians 1. The concept of the judicial authorities is to scale back the influence of the presence of the Brazilian in the regular routine of the jail. In a ward with fewer prisoners, the activity is simpler.
The division argued that the switch was not determined to present privileges to the participant., however to keep away from modifications in the routine of the different prisoners. In the new jail, Dani Alves will as soon as once more endure the screening procedures he was already subjected to on Friday: images, medical examination and fingerprints.
- Daniel Alves has been in custody since final Friday (19)accused of raping a 23-year-old lady in a Barcelona nightclub late final 12 months.
- Daniel Alves went to testify himself on Friday. He offered his model to Judge Maria Concepcion Canton Martin, however he contradicted his first assertion.
- The Public Ministry and the protection of the lady who reported the sexual assault requested a short lived arrest, and the decide granted the request, with out bail.
- Pumas (Mexico) have terminated their contract with Daniel Alves for good motive after the arrest.
- The Brazilian will probably be arrested pending the conclusion of the investigation. Spanish authorities are taking witness statements, finishing up on-the-spot examinations and evaluating medical examinations.
- He faces as much as 12 years in jail. if discovered responsible.
How to report sexual abuse
Victims of sexual assault don’t must file a police report back to obtain medical and psychological assist in the public well being system, however a forensic examination could be accomplished with the police report alone. The background test can level to proof that helps the prosecution throughout a trial and could be accomplished at any time after the crime. But since that is proof that may disappear if accomplished, it’s advisable to have it as near the date of the crime as doable.
In severe instances of sexual violence, the quantity 190 of the Military Police is the finest telephone to report the aggression. Patrolling army police may additionally be referred to as. League 180 additionally receives complaints, however not home violence instances, in addition to referrals and referrals to the finest reception service in the sufferer’s metropolis. The service can be activated through WhatsApp (61) 99656-5008.