brother reveals feud with athlete’s ex for protection in Spain
Ney Alves, brother of Daniel Alves, stated there was an deadlock between the household and the winger’s ex-wife Dinora Santana over who can be in cost of defending the Brazilian athlete in Spain.
The participant has been in pre-trial detention since final Friday (19), accused of raping a 23-year-old lady in a nightclub in Barcelona. The nation’s headquarters declare that the brother has not spoken to Daniel for years and that he has no management and autonomy over what issues him.
- The nation brother stated to Spectacular Sundayfrom TV Record that relations are having issue appointing one other lawyer for Dani Alves.
- He says the household would rent a felony lawyer from Madrid, however claims the participant’s ex-wife, who takes care of the athlete’s profession, wouldn’t enable the swap of pros.
- Daniel Alves is represented by Spanish lawyer Miralda Puente.
- The participant’s recommendation instructed the UOL What “the brother has not spoken to Daniel for years and that he has no management and autonomy over all the things that issues Daniel Alves”.
Since the information reached us, we have now been attempting to make this doable for my brother Junior and mine mother [a Barcelona]. We knew that his protection in Spain was being dealt with by a lawyer employed by his ex-wife, who was not a forensic scientist. We have contacted the most effective forensic specialists in Spain and we’re having this issue involving him in the case.”claims Ney Alves to Domingo Espetacular.
I despatched an influence of legal professional to the lawyer who left Madrid and went to jail. There they knowledgeable him that the lawyer stated that Daniel didn’t need to speak to anybody however her. News which we’re already positive isn’t true”completed the participant’s brother.
Dinora and Daniel Alves had been married for ten years and have two youngsters. After the divorce, she continues to care for the bureaucratic issues in the participant’s life and is his enterprise companion.
The ex-wife trusts the nation’s innocence on allegations of sexual assault.
perceive the case
Daniel Alves was accused by a 23-year-old of raping her in a Barcelona nightclub late final yr. The offense would have been dedicated on December 30, 2022.
Subpoenaed in the case, Daniel Alves went to testify in particular person on Friday. He offered his model to Judge Maria Concepcion Canton Martin, however he contradicted his first assertion.
The Public Ministry and the protection of the lady who reported the sexual assault requested a brief arrest, and the decide accepted the request.with out guarantee.
- The Brazilian was taken to Brians 1 jail, recognized in the nation as “the jail of the well-known”.
- Pumas (MEX) have terminated their contract with Daniel Alves for good cause following his arrest.
- The Brazilian will probably be arrested pending the conclusion of the investigation. Spanish authorities are taking witness statements, finishing up on-the-spot examinations and evaluating medical examinations.
- He faces as much as 12 years in jail if convicted.
How to report sexual abuse
Victims of sexual violence don’t have to file a police report back to obtain medical and psychological assist in the general public well being system, however a forensic examination might be finished with the police report alone. The background test can level to proof that helps the prosecution throughout a trial and might be finished at any time after the crime. But since that is proof that may disappear if finished, it’s advisable to have it as near the date of the crime as doable.
In critical circumstances of sexual violence, the quantity 190 of the Military Police is the perfect telephone to report the aggression. Patrolling navy police may be known as. League 180 additionally receives complaints, however not home violence circumstances, in addition to referrals and referrals to the perfect reception service in the sufferer’s metropolis. The service will also be activated through WhatsApp (61) 99656-5008.