Flamengo lives up to its Brasileirão dream and has a crucial round ahead of the FIFA date; see scenarios
The state of affairs in the desk shouldn’t be straightforward, however Flamengo maintains its dream of successful the Brazilian championship in 2022. After the setbacks in opposition to Ceara and Goyas, the solid, teaching employees and administrators adopted a speech to battle till the finish and may have a decisive round to decide the path of the membership in the competitors.
+ A take a look at the agenda: see Flamengo’s video games till the Copa do Brasil and Libertadores finals
Flamengo begin the twenty seventh round in third place with 45 factors, 9 behind leaders Palmeiras. The pink and black membership are coming off the again of two consecutive attracts and should discover their manner to victory once more if they need to take the lead.
– If we weren’t pleased in the final two attracts, as we have been, and the costs elevated a bit, I simply need to remind you that Ceara is a group that has few defeats. Goyas drew with Palmeiras, beat Santos, drew with Sao Paulo, with Flamengo, had a superb marketing campaign in the second round. That similar group was getting nice outcomes, however instantly these outcomes put us a little bit additional aside, however we’re nonetheless alive in the race and we’ll proceed as sturdy as attainable in search of outcomes,” Dorival Jr. stated final Wednesday.
+ Flamengo completes three months with out harm and, other than Fla-Flu, the technique might be adopted precisely
This weekend’s association isn’t any strange one. On Sunday, at 4 p.m., Dorival Junior’s group will play the basic match in opposition to Fluminense at Maracana. If the rivalry wasn’t sufficient, it is also a head-to-head conflict at the prime of the desk, as the tricolors occupy fourth place, with the similar 45 factors.
In case of victory in Fla-Flu, Rubro-Negro can shut the hole with Palmeiras to six factors, a quantity that permits the upkeep of the dream of the title. To accomplish that, nevertheless, the Sao Paulo membership should lose to Santos at Allianz Park in a basic match scheduled for Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
On the different hand, the round may additionally imply the finish of Flamengo’s dream in Brazil. A stumble in Fla-Flu added to a win for Palmeiras would prolong the hole to 12 factors. The battle would not be for the ninth title, however for a place in the G-4.
+ BRAZILIAN: see the full desk and simulate the outcomes
IF THE FLAMINGO…
– Take second place if Inter do not win.
– Remains third if Inter wins.
– Closes the lead if Palmeiras stumbles (6 or 7 factors).
Draw with Fluminense:
– Remains third if Corinthians stumble.
– Drops to fourth place if Corinthians win.
– Moves away from the lead if Palmeiras wins (11 factors).
Loss to Fluminense:
– Drop to fourth if Corinthians stumbles.
– Drops to fifth if Corinthians win.
– Moves away from the lead if Palmeiras wins (12 factors).