Palmeiras 0 x 0 Sao Bento for Paulistao 2023 1st Round
Palmeiras drew 0-0 with Sao Bento tonight (14th) at Allianz Park, of their Campeonato Paulista debut. In the primary official sport of 2023, Verdão had boy Endrik because the starter, however he was unable to start out with a win within the States. The champions of the final Paulistao had two objectives disallowed as a consequence of offside, the primary by Jailson and the second by Dudu.
- Abel Ferreira climbed Palmeiras with most energy. New to the staff had been Endrik and Jailson, who gained the place of Danilo, modified to Nottingham Forest-ING;
- Endrik created his first likelihood within the thirteenth minute of the primary half when he was stopped. The most harmful got here within the forty fifth minute when he despatched a bomb from exterior the realm in direction of an awesome Zé Carlos defence;
- Sao Bento’s finest likelihood got here at the beginning of the ultimate stage when Waverton parried Fernandinho’s cross;
- Jailson scored with a header within the first half and Dudu with a submission within the closing part. Both objectives had been disallowed for offside after a VAR assessment.
curiosity: Palmeiras have not misplaced a Paulistao debut since 1995. Since then, there have been 16 wins and 11 attracts, together with right this moment’s end result.
How was Palmeiras?
- Tactically, Palmeiras has not made any main adjustments in comparison with current years. The just one who needed to be moved was Ronny, who started to function on the wing with the entry of Endrik within the reference assault.
- Palmeiras’ first half was discreet. Despite controlling the sport, Verdão did not be as sharp as standard and stood out with aerial balls after a purpose was disallowed;
- Recovered from harm, Jailson and Raphael Veiga returned to motion. Both had been substituted within the first half of the second half;
- The attacking trio was remoted more often than not;
- The second half was virtually a repeat of the primary. Palmeiras stayed on the assault, accumulating errors and urgent on the finish, after Dudu’s purpose was disallowed, however to no avail.
- Palmeiras purpose disallowed. In the tenth minute of the primary half, Jailson scored with a header from a rehearsed nook kick. The midfielder acquired a cross from Rafael Veiga and was ready for the task. The bid was invalid on the pitch and remained so after the VAR assessment.
- On the beam! Another alternative created by a nook noticed Palmeiras virtually open the scoring. In the twenty sixth minute of the opener, Veiga crossed, however Gustavo Gomez blocked the put up after a header from a small space.
- Endrik’s bomb. At the tip of the primary half, the 16-year-old completed very strongly exterior the realm, forcing Ze Carlos into a ravishing save;
- Espalma Waverton. At the beginning of the second half, Fernandinho completed on the spot and the Palmeiras goalkeeper fell to keep away from the purpose;
- Another Palmeiras purpose disallowed. In the thirty eighth minute of the second half, Dudu took benefit of Gabriel Menino’s cross, however was caught in an ambush by VAR as he bid for millimetres.
PALMS 0 x 0 SÃO BENTO
competitors: Paulista Championship, 1st spherical
Date and time: January 14, 2023 (Saturday), 6:30 PM (Brazil Time)
place: Allianz Parque, in Sao Paulo (SP)
Income: BRL 1,963,553.75
Referee: Flavio Rodriguez de Souza
Assistants: Evandro de Mello Lima and Rafael de Albuquerque Lima
VAR: Rodrigo Guarizo do Amaral
Yellow playing cards: Dudu (PAL); Carlos Jatoba, Lucas Lima and Ze Carlos (SBE)
PALMS: Weverton; Marcos Rocha, Gustavo Gomez, Murillo and Piqueres (Vanderlaan); Jailson (Gabriel Menino), Zé Rafael and Raphael Veiga (Bruno Tabata); Dudu, Endrik (Rafael Navarro) and Ronnie (Lopez). Technician: Abel Ferreira
SÃO BENTO: Ze Carlos; Caio Hilla, Leo Silva, Bruno Aguiar and Marlon (Ivan); Carlos Jatoba (Neto Paraiba), Marquinhos and Lucas Lima; Branquinho (Marcos Nunes), Fernandinho (Vitinho) and Iago Diaz. Technician: Paulo Roberto Santos