Palmeiras 0 x 0 Sao Paulo for Paulistao 2023 3rd Round
The first São Paulo Classic of 2023 had few feelings and led to a goalless draw. This afternoon (22) Palmeiras and Sao Paulo drew 0-0 at Allianz Park for the third spherical of the Paulista Championship.
- Ronnie had a objective properly disallowed for offside within the second half.
- Palmeirances appealed for a missed penalty within the closing levels after Piquerez was introduced down by Arboleda within the space. VAR checked the sport and the referee ordered it to proceed.
- Sao Paulo’s gamers did a variety of waxing all through the match, regardless of the rating being 0-0.
- Choque-Rei was the primary assembly between the São Paulo rivals in 2023, along with a repeat of the final two state finals, with one title for either side.
The first half of the basic was lukewarm and technically missing. There have been few scoring alternatives and plenty of lapses and errors in decision-making.
- Palmeiras took probabilities from lengthy vary with photographs from outdoors the world by Rafael Veiga and Gabriel Menino, each properly saved by Rafael.
- Sao Paulo managed to neutralize Palmeiras’ offensive actions and suffered a bit of in protection, however have been virtually nil in assault.
Unusual transfer: already within the first half, with the rating down, Rafael acquired a yellow card for utilizing wax to return the ball into play.
The groups returned from the break with one other proposal. The recreation was livelier and with a bit extra emotion within the ultimate stage.
- Sao Paulo merely stopped defending however have been extra uncovered, opening up house for Palmeiras. It misplaced energy on the again, however withstood a second of stress. He appeared extra attacking, particularly with David.
- Palmeiras had a objective canceled out by Ronnie within the first couple of minutes, then appealed for a missed penalty after Arboleda introduced down Piquerez within the field. Verdao began the assault and dominated the motion.
Upcoming video games and desk place
Palmeiras return to motion on Wednesday (25), at 19:30 once they face Ituano away from dwelling. A day later, at 21:30, Sao Paulo host Portuguesa in Morumbi.
The Tricolors end the third spherical on the prime of Group B with 5 factors. Verdao climbed to the highest of Group D, additionally with 5 factors, however may very well be overtaken if Sao Bernardo can not less than draw with Santos immediately, in a match that kicks off at 6.30pm.
- Palmeiras objective disallowed. In the tenth minute of the second half, Endrik acquired the ball from the correct and crossed low for Ronny to ship it into the objective. However, the quantity 10 jersey was in ambush.
- Claim for penalty. At 13, Piqueres tried a dribble into the world and was introduced down by Arboleda. The referee and VAR discovered that there was no foul play and the sport continued.
PALMS 0 x 0 SAO PAULO
competitors: Paulista Championship, 3rd spherical
Date and time: January 22, 2023 (Sunday), 4:00 PM (Brazil Time)
place: Allianz Parque, in Sao Paulo (SP)
Income: BRL 2,301,182.60
Referee: Edina Alves Batista
Assistants: Neuza Ines Beck and Fabrini Bevilacqua Costa
VAR: Jose Claudio Rocha Filho
Yellow playing cards: Raphael (SPFC); Dudu and Breno Lopez (PAL)
PALMS: Weverton; Marcos Rocha, Gustavo Gomez, Murillo and Piquerez; Gabriel Menino (Atuesta), Ze Rafael and Rafael Veiga (Bruno Tabata); Dudu (Lopez), Ronnie (Rafael Navarro) and Endrik (Breno Lopez). Technician: Abel Ferreira
SAO PAULO: Raphael; Rafinha (Oredhuela), Ferraresi (Beraldo), Arboleda and Wellington; Mendez (Luan), Rodrigo Nestor and Luciano; Wellington Rato (Pedrinho), Caleri and David (Marcos Paulo). Technician: Rogerio Ceni