Santos play badly but draw at the end against Sao Bernardo – 22/01/2023
Santos was dominated, performed poorly, but drew 1-1 with Sao Bernardo with a late aim, this Sunday (22), at the Primeiro de Mayo Stadium, for the Paulistao third spherical.
- Christian scored for Sao Bernardo, who had an important recreation, dominated and let the win slip away at the end.
- Santos equalized in the forty fourth minute of the second half with an personal aim by Mateus Salustiano after Marcos Leonardo’s header was deflected.
- With the draw, Santos reached 4 factors in Paulistao’s Group A.
- Despite the tie at the end, Pesce performed poorly and irritated the followers in the stadium and on social media.
- “Root Arbitration”: The match was delayed for 4 minutes attributable to a VAR error. Referee Salim Chavez waited slightly longer, but warned the captains and the match started. In the second half, VAR returned to motion.
- Inverted: With newcomer Messias in the beginning line-up, Maicon performed on the left aspect of defence, a uncommon incidence in Santos matches. It was from there and above him that Sao Bernardo discovered the rating.
- all the time behind: For the third time in a row, Santos began to lose in Paulistao. Peixe had already left behind in the win over Mirassol and in the defeat against Guarani.
How was the recreation?
Santos began the match poorly and Sao Bernardo took benefit. On 8′ Vitinho discovered Christian in the penalty space, the striker swung at Maicon and displaced Joao Paulo with a low shot into the nook.
disorganized and distantPeixe suffered from interchange of passes and insisted on a direct connection, primarily with Marcos Leonardo.
An picture outlined Santos in the preliminary stage. Around 30, Angelo began alone on the proper wing and was surrounded by 4 Sao Bernardo gamers, in a portrait of Santos’ inconsistency. The staff didn’t have a single shot on aim in the first half.
Unhappy, Odair Helman moved on in the first half. At 38, the coach eliminated the yellow Rodrigo Fernandez and added one other striker, Lucas Braga. So the staff returned to taking part in with 4 gamers up entrance, with Mendoza returning to kind the center.
Léo Jabá nearly prolonged to São Bernardo. Very organized and fast in the transitions, the dwelling staff dominated the first stage. And the striker nearly scored the second shot from outdoors the penalty space, but the ball went near Santos’ put up.
Joao Paulo saved Santos on the manner again from the altering rooms. At 2, the keeper made an important save to keep away from Sao Bernardo’s second aim. Jefferson caught the vein out of bounds and he reached as much as defend along with his fingertips.
On the beam! greatest on the subject Cristian lined up, dribbled at will by the Santos protection and left-handed Joao Paulo’s put up. On the rebound, Joao Carlos scored but was offside.
Santos lastly arrived with hazard in the twenty sixth a part of the second half. After Carabajal’s cross, Mesias headed onerous and goalkeeper Alex Alves saved superbly. On a rebound, Lucas Barbosa remoted…
Goal disallowed! Santos improved in the final half and equalized, but the aim was disallowed for offside. After Marcos’ header, Leonardo Carabajal scored for the aim, but the assistant stopped the ball. VAR confirmed the appointment.
Santos sure in the Pool of Souls. In the forty fourth minute of the second half, after a cross over the penalty space, Marcos Leonardo headed in and defender Mateus Salustiano completed on the counter.
Santos’ efficiency disgusted followers on-line
1×0. Christian put Sao Bernardo forward by 8 in the first half. He acquired an important ball into the penalty space on a diagonal, dribbled previous defender Maicon with ease and completed low along with his left hand into the nook, displacing Joao Paulo.
1×1. Santos equalized with Mateus Salustiano’s personal aim in the forty fourth minute of the second half. After crossing the ball into the penalty space, Marcos Leonardo headed in and defender Mateus Salustiano countered.
San Bernard 1 vs 1 Saint
competitors: Paulistao third spherical
place: May Day Stadium (Sao Bernardo do Campo-SP)
Date and time: Sunday (22), at 18:30 (from Brazil).
Referee: Salim Chavez
Assistants: Luis Alberto Nogueira and Robson Ferreira Oliveira
Yellow playing cards: Alex Alves (Sao Bernardo); Rodrigo Fernandez (Santos)
Red playing cards:-
Objectives: Christian (8′ in the first half); Mateus Salustiano (44′ of the second half)
ST. BERNARD: Alex Alves; Helder, Mateus Salustiano, and Raphael Vas; Jefferson (Alex Reynaldo), Rodrigo Souza, Vitinho Mesquita and Artur Enrique; Christian (Felipe Marquez), Leo Jabba and Joao Carlos (Johnny Douglas). Technician: Mario Zanardi.
SAINTS: Joao Paulo, Joao Lucas, Maicon, Messias and Lucas Pires; Rodrigo Fernandez (Lucas Braga), Dodi and Sandri; Angelo (Lucas Barbosa), Mendoza (Carabajal) and Marcos Leonardo. Technician: Odair Hellman.