see the “top-10” of the audience in Sao Paulo
Brasileirão could have a fast break for the FIFA date, returning to Globo’s schedule solely on the twenty eighth, and the column takes the alternative to take inventory of the competitors’s audience on Open TV in Sao Paulo. And, of course, checklist the 10 highest Ibope indices amongst the matches proven by the broadcaster.
So far, TV Globo has broadcast 27 matches, one per spherical since April. Match crowd figures are for the interval with the ball rolling, rounded and all equipped by the broadcaster after the completion of every recreation, cataloged from the report all through the competitors.
Points to spotlight:
– The championship registered a mean of 20 factors in the metropolitan space. Each Ibope level is equal to 74,666 households or 205,755 folks. In different phrases, Brasileirão matches managed to maintain a mean of simply over 4.1 million folks tuned in to Globo each minute. This is an image of partial enchancment. The earlier version ended with a mean of 18.4 factors.
– The two video games with the greatest crowds have been classics between Sao Paulo and Corinthians, each rounds, each with a mean of 28 factors. In the season as a complete in Globo soccer, these duels lose solely to a recreation in the Copa do Brasil, which scored 29 factors, which was the rating of Corinthians in opposition to Atlético-GO in the quarter-finals.
– Flamengo appeared thrice in entrance of the greatest crowd in Sao Paulo, which demonstrates its power in the sq. of Sao Paulo and producing extra curiosity in its video games in opposition to the nice Sao Paulo. And the fascinating factor is that this was a efficiency in opposition to each staff in the capital.
Globo SP’s Brasileirão audience prime 10 till spherical 27:
1st place – Corinthians 1 x 1 Sao Paulo – 22 May – 28 rankings
“” “” – Sao Paulo 1 x 1 Corinthians – September 11 – 28 pts
third place – Palmeiras 1 x 1 Flamengo – August 21 – 25 factors
4th place – Corinthians 1 x 0 Flamengo – July 10 – 24 factors
“” “” – Corinthians 3 x 1 Coritiba – July 20 – 24 factors
“” “” – Atlético Paranaense 1 x 1 Corinthians – June 15 – 24 pts
seventh place – Corinthians 2 x 2 International – September 4 – 23 factors
eighth place – Flamengo 3 x 1 Sao Paulo – April 17 – 21 factors
“” “” – Santos 0 x 1 Palmeiras – May 30 – 21 factors
“” “” – Palmeiras 0 x 0 Atlético-MG – June 5 – 21 factors
Team averages amongst SP’s Big Four in Brasileirão up to now:
Corinthians: 23 avg., 9 assists
Santos: 20.5 factors common, with solely 2 video games proven
Palmeiras: 19.9 ppg, 7 reveals
Sao Paulo: 19.4 factors common, 12 video games performed
More Brasileirão highlights on SP TV:
– Santos has solely appeared twice on Globo’s open TV display screen for the São Paulo Metropolitan Region. There was one other look of Peixe on the station, however in a match in opposition to Botafogo that was generated by Globo RJ and proven on TV Tribuna for Baixada Santista, which isn’t included in the numbers analyzed by the column. There is a present scheduled for October 1 in opposition to Internacional, which may have an effect on the common, as defined in the two threads beneath.
– The worst audience of the Brasileirão 2022 in the first 27 rounds was registered in the Red Bull Bragantino 1 x 1 São Paulo duel held on April 23, the solely match broadcast on Saturday by Globo on open TV to SP. This occurred as a result of of the Tiradentis vacation, a date that hosted the samba faculty parades “out of season” as a result of the pandemic. Usually, video games performed on Saturday afternoons that aren’t championship deciders do poorly in Ibope.
– Globo will repeat this expertise with Internacional x Santos on October 1st. It is the weekend of the first spherical of the nationwide elections and the Brasileirão won’t have any matches on Sunday, the station’s conventional soccer day. With this, the reveals needed to be scheduled for Saturday.
– But as Conmebol vetoes the elite nationwide championship matches being performed at the identical time as its continental finals, the arrival of the Copa Sudamericana resolution on the identical date has led the broadcaster to schedule its Brazilian championship matches at 3pm, a very atypical time for soccer followers on open TV. The audience ought to really feel the influence of this much more.
– Santos’ “luck” is that the numbers may be restored in the subsequent spherical. The present CBF schedule additionally sees Globo broadcast Peixe’s match in opposition to Atlético-MG on October 5, Wednesday at 9:30 p.m., historically Ibope’s greatest day and time.
– São Paulo now has 12 matches broadcast by Globo in Brasileirão 2022. This is progress in the presentation of the broadcaster’s Tricolor, as there have been 11 duels proven in all of final yr’s version. There are nonetheless 11 rounds left in the competitors and the Morumbi facet have scheduled a match in opposition to Botafogo on October 9, Sunday, for open TV subsequent month. In the Brazilian league, every match broadcast by TV Globo ought to generate between R$ 1.3 million and R$ 1.4 million when dividing the quotas in up to date values.