Spanish Super Cup semi-final
The Spanish Super Cup may have one other “El Clasico” within the ultimate. Barcelona did not have a simple life at the moment (12), however beat Betis 4:2, on penalties, after a 2:2 attract common time. With the triumph of the Estadio Rey Fahdin Saudi Arabia, the crew superior to the ultimate and can face Real Madrid, who additionally certified on penalties after beating Valencia.
- Lewandowski opened the scoring for Kules within the thirty ninth minute of the primary half and Fekir equalized within the twenty first minute of the second half. In additional time, Ansu Fati scored within the 2nd minute, and Loren Moron equalized once more within the tenth minute.
- Willian Jose and Loren Moron transformed the penalties for Betis, whereas Juanmi and William Carvalho missed. On the opposite facet, Lewandowski, Kessier, Ansu Fati and Pedri signed.
- Barca nonetheless had two objectives disallowed within the match. One of Pedris and one other by Lewandowski, for journeys by Rafinha and Ferran Torres respectively in aim video games.
- The goalkeeper ter Stegen was one of many heroes of the sport when participates in two miracles and defends two accusations.
- Brazilian Luis Enrique was answerable for Betis’ two objectives.
- The Super Cup ultimate will probably be performed on Sunday (15).
Betis even had alternatives to win the sport however bumped into Ter Stegen impressed. Luis Enrique, ex-Flu, was the spotlight with two assists. Despite their efforts, the crew was unable to forestall Barca from qualifying to face their arch-rivals within the ultimate.
Barcelona is the most important Spanish Super Cup champion with 13 titles, intently adopted by Real. Victory within the semi-final ensures that the membership will probably be as much as themselves whether or not or to not keep such superiority.
If they beat the Merengues on Sunday, Barca will prolong their lead. However, the membership will see the arch-rivals match their tally of event wins within the occasion of a loss.
- In historical past, Barcelona and Real Madrid have confronted one another seven occasions for the Super Cup title – the newest being in 2017, with the Merengues successful.
- The report is essentially favorable to at least one facet. In whole, Real have received six occasions in opposition to their rivals within the competitors, whereas Barca have solely been champions in a single head-to-head ultimate.
The aim is disallowed. In 22′ Rafinha acquired from the appropriate, lower inside and despatched rain into the world. Pedri appeared from behind the mark and dived to deflect with the tip of his boot, sending the ball into the aim. However, the aim was canceled resulting from a millimeter impediment of the Brazilian with the assistance of a method.
1×0. At 39′, Barca began a counterattack with the pace of Dembele, who launched Lewandowski within the penalty space. Barca’s quantity 9 had a shot blocked by defender Luis Felipe however was capable of end once more and beat goalkeeper Bravo.
1×1. On 21′ Luis Enrique acquired it on the entrance to the world, cleared two markers by faking a kick and rolled to Fekir who completed low to stage the scores.
2nd aim disallowed. Four minutes into the tie, Ferran made a person transfer down the left and arrange Lewandowski, who struck onerous in further time. However, the bid was voided resulting from an obstruction on the quantity 11 shirt.
2×1. In the second minute of additional time, Ansu Fati first corrected a ball after taking a free kick and scored an ideal aim.
2×2. In the ten’ of additional time, Luis Enrique broke via to interrupt into the world and launched for Moron. The striker dominated the ball and produced a textual content from the hat to shock Ter Stegen and stage the duel once more.
The punishments. William Jose and Loren an fool transformed their prices, however Jwanmi and William Carvalho settled on Ter Stegen. Already Lewandowski, Bags, Ansu Catch and Pedris scored and introduced victory to Barca.
Real Betis 2 x 2 Barcelona
(2 to 4 on penalties)
competitors: Spanish Super Cup semi-final
place: King Fahd Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Date and time: January 12, 2023, 4:00 PM (Brazil Time)
Arbitration: Carlos del Cerro Grande, assisted by Guadalupe Porras and Gonzalo Garcia
Objectives: Robert Lewandowski (BAR), 39′ of 1st half, Nabil Fekir, 21′ of 2nd half, Ansu Fati, 2′ of additional time and Loren Moron, 10′ of additional time.
Yellow playing cards: Fekir (BET), Sergi Roberto (BAR), Luis Enrique (BET), Rafinha (BAR), Guido Rodriguez (BET), Miranda (BET) and Guardado (BET), twice
Red card: Reserved (BET)
Real Betis: Angry; Aitor Ruibal (Sabali), Pecella, Luis Felipe and Miranda; Guido Rodriguez (Guardado), Canales (William Carvalho), Luis Enrique, Rodri Sanchez (Juanmi) and Fekir (Lauren Moron); Borja Iglesias (William Jose). Technician: Manuel Pellegrini.
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Ronald Araujo, Kunde and Jordi Alba (Marcos Alonso); De Jong (Busquets), Pedri and Gavi (Casier); Dembele (Ferran Torres), Lewandowski and Rafinha (Ansu Fati). Technician: Shavi.