The UFC returns to Rio with a belt worth R$7,000 and an expensive ticket
The UFC returned to Rio de Janeiro with an viewers for the primary time since 2019. In order to win again the followers, the occasion relied on the experiences on the Jeunesse Arena, in Barra da Tijuca, to appeal to the viewers. However, the costs have been mind-boggling.
- Tickets (full) price between BRL 390 for the highest of the sector to BRL 1300 for the closest seat. This was the very best minimal worth within the historical past of occasions within the metropolis.
- With the exception of the R$5 eco bag, R$25 socks and R$75 child’s shirt, nothing within the UFC retailer offered for lower than R$90.
- The most expensive objects have been the autographed poster, which price BRL 350, and the duplicate belt, gold-plated and offered out, which price BRL 7,000. The different mannequin, a duplicate of a traditional mannequin, was R$4000.
- The retailer was full and a number of folks left with a bag of their arms. These values are additionally widespread in previous occasions.
- The final wager of names like Charles do Bronx, a present favourite of the Brazilians regardless of shedding the title, as well as to José Aldo, a devoted identify of the class, in interactions with the general public.
- Other Brazilians in attendance included present middleweight champion Alex Pereira, flyweight Amanda Riba and light-weight Rafael dos Anjos on the weigh-in answering questions.
- Charles and Aldo have been additionally on the picture and autograph session inside the sector, alongside with Vicente Luque and Caio Borallo.
- In addition to the fighters out there for a couple of minutes, followers had different experiences, taking footage in several eventualities, carrying the belt, amongst others.
- The first Ultimate occasion in Rio was in August 2011, that includes the likes of Anderson Silva, Rodrigo Minotauro and Mauricio Shogun. Tickets price between R$275 and R$1600.
- It was the identical worth as the primary occasion in 2012, with José Aldo as the primary attraction, whereas the second, which had Anderson Silva, went up by R$ 200 as probably the most expensive worth.
- In UFC 2013, with the primary occasion between Aldo and Zumbi Coreano, costs ranged from R$290 to R$1,600. In the fifth version in Rio de Janeiro, in 2014, the bottom costs fell to R $ 190 (the very best remained). This is as a result of the occasion occurred on the Maracanazinho.
- At UFC 190, the place Ronda Rousey x Bethe Correia was the primary occasion, costs ranged from R$295 to R$1,600. The VIP sector, for instance, ranged from R$2,000 to R$12,000
- In 2017, once more with José Aldo, costs diverse. They ranged from R$140 to R$1800. In the 2018 version, they went from R$250 to R$1800. In the final public occasion, in 2019, R$290 to R$1900.
- All values are integers. It’s half worth.